Everything you want to know about barns, in a few hours, not months.
Our Barns 101 Workshop is designed to provide you with information to help you determine your next steps.
Who will be there? Our friends in construction, engineering, appraising and financing, as well as experts in water harvesting and land design. Everyone gives a 20 minute overview of their area of expertise and at the end of the day, there’s plenty of time for questions and personalized discussions. We limit the workshops to 12-15 people for that reason.
We just completed our November Workshop at Wayne Wright’s Eagle Dancer Ranch Barn near Sisterdale, Texas.
1) Types of Barn Construction
2) Investment Estimates for each Type
3) How to determine the right Design for Your Barn
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Custom Designing your Barn
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Barn Kits
- Options and Accessories to Consider
4) What to look for in a good Architect, Builder or Barn Engineer
5) Insulation for Living Space or an Office
6) Water Harvesting, Ranch and Wildlife Stewardship
7) Financing and Appraisal of Your Barn
The Pearl Barn in Round Top, Texas
May Barns 101 Workshop